The Neuro-Ophthalmology Survival Guide 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0702072672′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’99a4c6aa-de40-4fae-a387-c03adb0aad79′]
This book is a practical, symptom-based, ‘how-to’ guide to neuro-ophthalmology and acquired strabismus for all trainee and practising ophthalmologists and optometrists. Each chapter focusses on a specific clinical symptom and includes an introduction to the clinical assessment of a symptom; an examination checklist; a management flowchart to be followed; clinical diagnostic criteria checklists; and further information on the diseases that can cause the symptom with a brief discussion of appropriate management.
- A practical and accessible handbook for the ophthalmologist or optometrist without a specialist interest in neuro-ophthalmology and acquired strabismus.
- The text simplifies a subject which is often a cause of litigation against practising ophthalmologists and exam failure for trainees and residents.
- The book aids diagnosis in a field in which mistakes may lead to medico-legal problems, e.g. brain tumours presenting with blurred or double vision.
- The book leads the reader from the symptom, through a series of simple but safe flowcharts and check-lists, to the diagnosis or the tests which need to be ordered.
- The first chapter presents 20 ‘golden rules’ to keep you and your patients out of trouble.
- A revised text with some new illustrations brings this highly-praised book up to date.
- New online videos demonstrate abnormal eye movements, eyelid problems and pupil abnormalities.
DOWNLAOD THIS MEDICAL BOOK HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.