The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology Fourth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451187580]
The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology is a clear, concise and comprehensive reference book for the busy clinician to use in his or her daily patient encounters. It focuses less on etiology, pathophysiology, and epidemiology, and considerably more on practical clinical information. Cancer management information is presented in a reader-friendly format that offers a comprehensive review of each disease along with the most commonly used treatment regimens, including chemotherapy dosing and schedules.
- Clear, concise, complete reference book for busy clinician for daily patient management
- User-friendly formatting – tables, algorithms, charts, bullet points
- Contributors all from NIH (or they trained there)
- Great for board exams
- Organized by body region
New to this edition:
- Add a chapter on Cancer Genetics and expand the Basics of Genomics for practicing oncologists to include the clinically relevant molecular tests.
- Major addition will be to add about 5 board review question and answers per chapter – more than 200 board review questions
- New treatment regimens added to all appropriate chapters
- New clinical trial data added on treatment
- More chemotherapeutic agents added (including newer regimens and dosages)
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.