The Adult Hip (Two Volume Set): Hip Arthroplasty Surgery Third Edition
Overcome any clinical challenge in adult hip surgery withThe Adult Hip. In this monumental two-volume orthopaedics reference, a “who’s who” of preeminent authorities address every aspect of open and arthroscopic hip surgery, equipping you to effectively manage a full range of adult hip surgery patients and achieve optimal outcomes.
“The reader can pick and choose between well-organized foundational material on important topics such as the history of hip surgery, hip anatomy, operative approaches, biomechanics, biomaterials, hip pathology, and state-of-the-art material on today’s hottest topics such as hip exposures, taper corrosion, and the latest management of difficult challenges in primary and revision hip surgery. The new edition also covers new topics that have become increasingly important to hip surgeons in recent years: quality, outcomes measurements, cost and value.” – from the Foreword by Daniel J. Berry, MD
- Make the best decisions on the management of each patient with comprehensive coverage of every topic in open and arthroscopic adult hip surgery.
- Master all of the latest technological and scientific knowledge, including the most current understanding of metal ion creation and systemic distribution; the manufacture and modification of new materials and material combinations, including ceramics and plastics; and much more.
- Effectively managemetal-on-metal articulations as well as head-taper and dual-taper corrosions.
- Successfully interpret findings from the newestimaging technologies and other testing modalities.
- Take full advantage of the latest strategies for diagnosing, preventing, and treating infection.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.