Grabb and Smith’s Plastic Surgery Eighth Edition
Grabb and Smith’s Plastic Surgery, Eighth edition, offers a comprehensive resource to the field for plastic surgery residents and medical students with an interest in professional practice, as well as established plastic surgeons who want to received updated knowledge in this specialty. Accurately drawn illustrations, key points and review questions help you develop a deeper understanding of basic principles and prepare effectively for the In-Training Exam (ITE) and other certification exams.
- Covers comprehensive plastic surgery knowledge and includes procedural sketches in a clear but succinct style.
- Features key points—at the beginning of each chapter—emphasizing topics you will find on the In-Training Exam (ITE) and board certification exam.
- Chapters close with review questions to ensure thorough comprehension of content and a list of references highlighting the most important papers.
- Designed for fast, accurate comprehension of material: bulleted lists and tables scattered throughout, concise and to-the-point text, and numerous illustrations.
- Ideal for plastic surgery residents and medical students interested in professional surgical practice.
- Serve as a reference resource for practicing plastic surgeons to refresh knowledge and to enhance competency in various topics.
[amazon_link asins=’1604067152′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5404c484-5167-11e8-8d0d-9b4cf0e1cec2′]
This text utilizes both clear illustrations and intraoperative photography to explain, from start to finish, how to carry out these operations in an esy to understand way that is applicable to both the novice and expert alike. — Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology
FIVE STARS from Doody’s Star Ratings™
The illustrative photographic and representative anatomic drawings disseminated throughout this book are a marvel — Doody’s Book Review (Score: 98)
Written by pioneering, world renowned flap surgeons, this is the quintessential manual on the use of reconstructive flaps – with detailed, easy-to-follow instructions. Overview chapters on each major anatomical area provide a general approach to reconstruction, with detailed tutorials on workhorse flaps in the A to Z section. The didactic text is enhanced with high quality operative photographs, illustrations, and videos, resulting in a resource that enables integration of these techniques into surgical practice.
- Progressive intraoperative photos and superb illustrations guide the reader through safe and efficacious flap approaches
- Planning and decision-making chapters cover basic principles, microsurgery, imaging, and an overview of current options
- Flaps section details the multivariate usages of microsurgical flaps, pedicled flaps, perforator flaps, and more
- Videos focus on the anatomy and basic principles of technique for a range of common flaps further delineating and simplifying flap surgery for the practitioner
- The Masterclasses section is packed with state of the art innovations, personal experience, and insights on managing challenging reconstructions
This book is a stellar, step-by-step guide on the reconstruction of most anatomical defects using clinically proven flaps. It is an essential reference for practicing and trainee surgeons in general and specialized surgical disciplines. Plastic and reconstructive, trauma/burn, orthopaedic, otolaryngology-head and neck, and maxillofacial surgeons will greatly benefit from this comprehensive resource.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
[amazon_link asins=’3319406299′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d4c97ea3-4fe5-11e8-805d-7134bbe0f1d1′]
This text provides a comprehensive overview of operative dictations in plastic, aesthetic, and reconstructive surgical procedures, which will serve as a valuable resource for residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons. The book provides step-by-step operative details regarding all indexed plastic surgery cases that a resident is expected to be thoroughly acquainted with for his or her daily practice and examinations. Each case is preceded by a list of common indications, covering most of the situations in which particular procedures will be used, as well as a list of essential steps.
Operative Dictations in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery will serve as a very useful resource for physicians dealing with, and interested in the field of plastic surgery. It will also provide the related data for the newly minted practicing plastic surgeons. All chapters are written by authorities in their fields and include the most up-to-date scientific and clinical information.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE