Tachdjian’s Pediatric Orthopaedics
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1437715494]
Continuing the tradition of excellence that began in 1972, this latest edition of Tachdjian’s Pediatric Orthopaedics offers the detailed visual guidance; and unmatched expertise you need to effectively diagnose and treat pediatric musculoskeletal disorders. Extensive updates offer you the latest knowledge on etiology, imaging, differential diagnosis, and non-operative and surgical techniques for a wide range of pediatric orthopaedic conditions.
“… delivers the most comprehensive text on this subject.” Reviewed by Dr. Neel Kamal on behalf of BACCH Newsletter, March 2015
- Access expert guidance on difficult diagnostic and clinical management issues for your most challenging cases.
- Perfect your technique with the visual guidance of nearly 2,500 full-color illustrations and 60 videos of pediatric surgical procedures, including a number that highlight clinical examination and unusual clinical findings.
- Produce the best possible outcomes using today’s most effective approaches for management of severe spinal deformities, hip impingement, early-onset scoliosis, and other pediatric musculoskeletal conditions.
- See exactly how to proceed step-by-step with instructional videos demonstrating repair of bilateral dislocated hips, triple arthrodesis for planovalgus foot, patellofemoral ligament reconstruction, elbow arthroscopy, and more.
- Access the full contents online at Expert Consult.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.