Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323260276]
Master the latest medical and cosmetic procedures with Surgery of the Skin, the most comprehensive dermatological surgery resource available. Written from the surgeon’s perspective, this medical reference book features step-by-step guidance on performing the most updated developments and cutting edge approaches across the entire spectrum of dermatologic surgery.Surgery of the Skin was awarded the prize.
“Major Contribution – Book” Reviewed by the Romanian Medical Association, 2015
“Dermatologists, both experienced and inexperienced, along with residents and other doctors interested in cutaneous and aesthetic surgery will greatly benefit from referring to this book.” Reviewed by Lisa Naysmith, Section Editor on behalf of Acta Dermato-Venereologica, March 2015
- Improve surgical results and avoid pitfalls with expert, evidence-based guidance.
- Stay on the cutting edge with in-depth step-by-step descriptions of tumescent vertical vector facelifts, blepharoplasty, composite grafts, Botox treatments, soft tissue augmentation, management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma, and more.
- View immersive videos from an expanded library with more than 130 clips totaling over six hour’s footage.
- Explore brand-new chapters on rejuvenation of the female external genitalia; hidradenitis suppurativa; and photoaging-related mottled pigmentation.
- Improve treatment outcomes for patients with skin of color and gain a truly global perspective of dermatologic surgery through an expanded contributor group of leading international experts.
- Master how to perform cutting-edge techniques across the entire spectrum of dermatologic surgery, including botulinum toxins; fillers; cryosurgery; flaps; grafting; scar revisions; lasers; face-lift techniques; blepharoplasty techniques; Mohs surgery; and more.
- Effectively manage a full range of complex disorders, such as vitiligo surgery, keloids, and leg ulcers, with a unique section devoted to these special procedures.
- Easily visualize complex procedures and concepts with more than 1,000 illustrations, photos, and graphics.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Master basic and highly advanced aesthetic and reconstructive techniques into your practice with comprehensive visual guidance
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.