Structure & Function of the Body, 14th Edition 14th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323077226]
Simple and straightforward, Thibodeau and Patton’s Structure & Function of the Body, 14th Edition makes the difficult concepts of anatomy and physiology clear and easier to understand. Focusing on the normal structure and function of the human body and what the body does to maintain homeostasis, this introductory text provides more than 400 vibrantly detailed illustrations and a variety of interactive learning tools to help you establish an essential foundation for success in the care of the human body.
- A clear, straightforward approach makes complex anatomy and physiology concepts more accessible.
- UNIQUE! Each chapter reinforces your understanding of the structure and function of the human bodyand what the body does to maintain homeostasis.
- UNIQUE! Clear View of the Human Body allows you to peel back the layers of the human body and perform a virtual dissection.
- UNIQUE! Science Application boxes highlight practical applications of A&P content by scientific leaders.
- Quick Check boxes test your comprehension as you read through each chapter.
- Boxes and tables detail real-life applications in the areas of Health and Well Being, Clinical Applications, and Research, Issues, and Trends.
- Chapter tests, review questions, and critical thinking questions identify areas needing further study.
- Chapter outlines, objectives, study tips, and appendices help you study more effectively and find the information you need fast.
- UNIQUE! Downloadable audio chapter summaries on the Evolve companion website enable you to review for quizzes and exams on the go.
- UNIQUE! 31 new Animation Direct animations on the bound-in CD help you visualize difficult concepts and processes.
- Extensively revised and updated illustrations and micrographs vividly illustrate and reinforce important A&P content.
- Updated content reflects the most up-to-date understanding of human anatomy.
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.