Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review Second Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1451192118′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2b9e70f6-7b1a-11e8-9b61-5149a39a3c6a’]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
- Offers a systematic review of Surgical Pathology, including skin, soft tissue, bone, and joints; breast; central nervous system; endocrine system; hematopoietic and lymphatic systems; head and neck; intrathoracic organs and blood vessels; alimentary canal and associated organs; urinary tract and male genital system; and female reproductive system and peritoneum.
- Each question focuses on a specific disease entity or diagnostic problem as presented in Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology, Sixth Edition.
- Questions are followed by answers and succinct explanations.
- More than 600 full-color illustrations highlight key visual aspects of diagnosis
Online Resources are housed in one robust, easy-to-access website. ThePoint provides flexible learning solutions and resources to practitioners using Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review
- Test yourself with 1,000+ questions and answers that include explanations
- 600+ full-color illustrations
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.