Shackelford’s Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, 2 Volume Set, 8e 8th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323402321′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e745548a-4274-11e8-a42d-1944f3da4bac’]
For more than 60 years, Shackelford’s Surgery of the Alimentary Tract has served as the cornerstone reference in this fast-moving field. With comprehensive coverage of all aspects of GI surgery, the 8th Edition, by Drs. Charles J. Yeo, Steven R. DeMeester, David W. McFadden, Jeffrey B. Matthews, and James W. Fleshman, offers lavishly illustrated, authoritative guidance on endoscopic, robotic, and minimally invasive procedures, as well as current medical therapies. Each section is edited by a premier authority in GI surgery; chapters reflect key topics and are written by a “who’s who” of international experts in the field. It’s your one-stop resource for proven, systematic approaches to all relevant adult and pediatric GI disorders and operations
- Features an abundance of beautifully detailed intraoperative and laparoscopic photographs, as well as radiographs and line drawings, to enhance and clarify the text.
- Presents essential information, such as lists of differential diagnoses, in tabular format for quick reference.
- Discusses recent, major advances in minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery, personalized therapy based on genomics and proteomics, and new pharmacologic treatments of various GI diseases.
- Includes all-new information on laparoscopy for rectal cancer, sacral nerve stimulation for incontinence and constipation, management of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, advances in immunosuppression for transplant patients, and new therapies for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.