SCAI Interventional Cardiology Board Review Second Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451117868]
To help you optimize your exam performance, members of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI), have created a fully revised and updated Second Edition of the SCAI Interventional Cardiology Board Review—a comprehensive yet concise review for board certification and recertification exams in interventional cardiology.
See how this dynamic resource can improve your exam scores!
• Comprehensive coverage addresses all the topics covered on the interventional cardiology board examination, including important clinical trials information designed to keep your knowledge base current.
• More than 350 illustrations and numerous tables let you reference key facts quickly—improving retention and saving you valuable study time!
• Expert perspectives from members of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions help you focus on the topics most likely to be included in the Board exam.
• A companion website featuring self–assessment questions lets you track your progress as you learn—helping you identify your strengths and areas in need of further study.
New to the Second Edition…
• NEW organization includes nine sections covering basic science of atherosclerosis; endothelial function and restenosis; the pharmacology of interventional practice; fundamentals of imaging; anatomy and physiology of PCI; specific coronary interventional subsets; critical aspects of patient management; peripheral vascular disease; and finally structural heart disease.
• NEW expert Q&A provides 200+ questions and answers that help you focus on critical exam topics.
Make this review your exam ace…
Pick up your copy today!
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.