Samuel’s Manual of Neurologic Therapeutics Ninth Edition
Hands-on guidance on treating neurologic disease.
The best-selling Samuels’s Manual of Neurologic Therapeutics is a practical, accessible handbook for the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic disorders. Completely updated to reflect the most recent developments in the field, the book features a concise, intuitive outline format that makes today’s best approaches easy to find and apply.
- Implement the current strategies to combat neurological diseases. Highlights include new pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments for seizures; new molecular techniques and personalized approaches to neurologic cancers; new approaches for treating pain; the most recent intra-arterial therapies for acute stroke; and new treatments for neurologic infectious diseases.
- Manage benignautoimmune conditions with the aid of a new chapter that discusses diagnosis via serological testing as well as therapies involving immune modulation.
- Treat patients in resource-limited environments, thanks to a new chapter that focuses on cost-effective management options.
- Locate the information you need quickly through accessible and well-organized chapters and an outline format.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.