Ruppel’s Manual of Pulmonary Function Testing, 11e 11th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323356257′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d2bf6f74-73c6-11e8-8552-49cf5086648b’]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Use this authoritative guide as an on-the-job reference ― and to prepare for the CPFT and RPFT credentialing examinations! Ruppel’s Manual of Pulmonary Function Testing, 11th Edition provides comprehensive coverage of common pulmonary function tests, testing techniques, and the pathophysiology that may be evaluated by each test. It also includes information on equipment, computers, and quality assurance, so you can develop the testing skills you need to find and assess lung abnormalities and conditions including asthma, COPD, emphysema, and cystic fibrosis. Written by Carl Mottram, a well-known expert in pulmonary function procedures, this bestselling guide helps you get accurate test results every time.
- Entry- and Advanced-Level objectives prepare you for success on the Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist and Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist credentialing examinations, and follow the content guidelines suggested by the CPFT and RPFT exam matrices from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- How To boxes provide step-by-step guidelines to performing pulmonary function tests, taking the guesswork out of completing accurate and result-producing tests.
- PFT Tips highlight and reinforce the most important Pulmonary Function Testing information in every chapter.
- Case studies provide problem-solving challenges for common clinical cases, including each case history, PFT testing results, a technologist’s comments, and questions and answers.
- Convenient study features include key terms, chapter outlines, learning objectives, suggested readings, a glossary, and self-assessment questions.
- Authoritative, comprehensive resource conveys state-of-the-art information, and eliminates the need to search for information in other sources.
- Criteria for acceptability and repeatability are included in each test section, as well as interpretive strategies to help you adhere to recognized testing standards.
- NEW! UPDATED content reflects the latest guidelines, testing procedure recommendations, and interpretive strategies of the American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society as well as the newest guidelines for exercise testing from the American Thoracic Society/American College of Chest Physicians.
- NEW! Practice tests on the Evolve companion website help you apply the knowledge learned in the text.
- NEW! Summary Points at the end of chapters reinforce important entry-level and advanced-level concepts.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.