[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0443067414]
This volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series packs today’s most essential pulmonary pathology into a compact, high-yield format! It covers both common and rare neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung and pleura and focuses primarily on diagnosis with correlations to clinical and radiographic characteristics. Its pragmatic, well-organized approach, abundant full-color illustrations, and at-a-glance boxes and tables make the information you need easy to access. Practical and affordable, this resource is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice!
- Detailed discussions on today’s technologies help you select the best test for case evaluation.
- Chapters devoted to the techniques used in the assessment of pulmonary diseases, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescnece, and certain clinical laboratory tests offer you a better understanding of techniques and their application for the diagnosis of lung disease.
- Internationally recognized pathologists convey the most current information, keeping you on the cusp of your field.
- More than 800 photomicrographs and gross photographs―most in full color―present important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format, including at-a-glance boxes and tables for easy reference.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE