Radiation Oncology – A Question Based Review 2nd Edition Second Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451191995]
Test and solidify your knowledge of radiation oncology with Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review. This book’s Q&A format doesn’t merely encourage rote memorization, but expounds on most answers’ reasoning, background information, and clinical context to foster your complete understanding. Written by top experts, with each chapter authored by at least one resident and one faculty member, Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is the perfect learning tool for students and physicians who are seeking to strengthen their long-term command of radiation oncology.
- Covers all sites and cancer types currently treated with radiotherapy with an emphasis on treatment recommendations and the evidence behind them.
- Detailed questions on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, and treatment-related side effects for each cancer type
- Mnemonics and tables aid understanding and retention
- Includes the latest data and most recent studies from the field to reflect current/standard radiation oncology practice
- Updated appendix of normal tissue tolerance tables follows QUANTEC recommendations
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Interactive Q&A bank for self-testing
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.