Principles and Practice of Mechanical Ventilation, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071447679]
THE account of the use of mechanical ventilation in critically ill patients
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
4 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW!
“This second edition continues the role established by its predecessor as the leading work in the field. Mechanical ventilation, as a defining event of critical care, has seen an explosion of physiologic and outcomes research in the past decade. Our thinking about management of ARDS, ventilator-induced lung injury, patient-ventilator interaction, and infectious complications has changed dramatically. All of this recent work is summarized here.”–Doody’s Review Service
Editor Martin J. Tobin–past editor-in-chief of the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine–has completely revised this text, acclaimed by The Lancet as “the bible of mechanical ventilation.” The new edition is a cover-to-cover revision of the original content, filled with cutting-edge scientific insights from more than 200 contributors representing critical care, pulmonary medicine, anesthesiology, surgery, basic science, and radiology.
- Up-to-the minute, rigorous coverage that addresses every important scientific, clinical, and technical aspect of the field
- 70 well-organized chapters that encompass the full scope of mechanical ventilation, including the physical basis of mechanical ventilation; conventional, alternative, noninvasive, and unconventional methods of ventilator support; complications and airway management; and ethics and economics
- 24 new chapters on current issues in mechanical ventilation: Closed Loop Ventilation, Inhaled Antibiotic Therapy, Sleep and Speech in the Ventilated Patient, Mechanical Ventilation in ARDS, Ventilation Outside the ICU, and more
- Highly relevant new chapters on pharmacological and adjuvant therapy
- Greater use of tables and lists that conveniently summarize key information and solidify chapter concepts
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.