Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1118632850]
British Medical Association Book Awards winner – Young Author’s Award 2016
Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance covers all the practical procedures required of UK medical students, Foundation Doctors, and other medical students worldwide, and provides a vital introduction and quick reference to support clinical skills sessions and ward placements. Providing clear explanations of each skill so that they can be efficiently learned, and ultimately, safely practiced, this guide is the perfect companion to clinical practice.
Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance:
- Provides broad topic coverage based on the GMC guidelines as listed in Tomorrow’s Doctors, with concise and accessible explanation of the reasoning behind the skills
- Includes aide-memoires, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and checklists for self-evaluation
- Uses large, clear photographs and diagrams in a ‘step-by-step’ approach to each procedure and skill
- Features valuable “contraindications” that show when it’s inappropriate to carry out certain procedures
- Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/practicalmedprocedures featuring interactive multiple choice questions and videos demonstrating practical techniques
Beginning with basic procedures and progressing to more complex skills, Practical Medical Procedures at a Glance builds confidence and provides an invaluable overview of the skills needed throughout medical school and beyond, regardless of specialty.
This title is also available as a mobile App from MedHand Mobile Libraries. Buy it now from iTunes, Google Play or the MedHand Store.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.