Practical Dermatopathology, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323066585]
Quickly and confidently evaluate and diagnose skin biopsies with Practical Dermatopathology. Written from the perspective of both the histopathologist and clinician, this popular medical reference allows you to search by disease or pathologic feature to quickly locate key criteria and a differential diagnosis. Practical and portable, Practical Dermatopathology is your ideal high-yield microscope companion!
- Make accurate, complete reports by fully understanding clinical correlations.
- Accurately diagnose a wide range of conditions using over 700 full-color illustrations, with leader lines pointing out key pathologic and clinical features as they would be seen in daily practice.
- Find critical information quickly through extensive cross-referencing of differential diagnosis lists by finding and disease. Clinical lists are based on location, symptoms, duration, arrangement, morphology, and color. Pathologic lists include major categories such as epidermal changes, dermal changes, and cell types.
- Gauge your mastery of the material with online multiple-choice review questions that provide an ideal study resource for board review or recertification.
- Stay current with comprehensive updates throughout that include the latest advancements in the diagnosis of lymphoma as well as unique differential diagnosis lists, full-color pathology images, supporting clinical photographs, and multiple choice questions.
- Access the complete contents online – fully searchable, with downloadable image library, bonus clinical correlation images, review questions, and more, at www.expertconsult.com.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.