Physical Therapy Clinical Handbook for PTAs 3rd Edition
Physical Therapy Clinical Handbook for PTAs, Third Edition is a concise clinical guide designed specifically to help physical therapist assistant students and practitioners easily obtain helpful evidence-based information. This succinct handbook covers the evaluative as well as the interventional aspect of physical therapy and offers immediate guidance concerning physical therapy data collection and interventions, including musculoskeletal, neurologic, cardiopulmonary, integumentary, geriatric, pediatric, and acute care interventions.
This Third Edition reflects updates featured in the APTA’s Guide to Physical Therapist Practice 3.0, as well as contemporary documentation requirements and best practices. With its user-friendly format that includes tabbed sections for easy referencing and the inclusion of clinical pearls for the PTA, this handbook is a valuable resource for PTA practitioners and students alike.
• Features new, easy-to-reference medication tables for interventions covered in the text
• Includes extensively revised integumentary content, with illustrations of cancerous skin lesions and vascular ulcerations as well as coverage of dressing choices for wound care management
• Addresses Electronic Medical Records as part of clinical documentation coverage, along with ICF terminology and the APTA’s defensible documentation guidelines
• Provides a range of additional content in covering geriatric interventions, including general considerations for common geriatric-related conditions, an explanation of Medicare Parts C and D, and levels of supervision for the PTA with the Medicare patient
• Features an expanded section on domestic violence and elder abuse in relation to its discussion of safety in the clinical environment
• Incorporates a prosthetic wear-time schedule
• Includes kyphoplasty considerations in detailing spinal surgery procedures and precautions
• Clinical Practicum
• Clinical Education
• Clinical Experience
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.