Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, Tenth Edition 10th Edition
The most comprehensive text available on the use of evidence-based medication therapies for optimal patient outcomes – updated with the latest breakthroughs and guidelines
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Look at all that is NEW to this edition:
• New focus on Personalized Medicine includes specific recommendations on the personalization of treatment and guidelines for integration of pharmacogenomic testing and implementation in practice
• New chapter on Travel Health
• Extensively revised chapter on pulmonary arterial hypertension reflect the latest drugs and guidelines
• Monthly updates on AccessPharmacy, keeps the content fresh and current
• More than 20 online-only chapters, in addition to print
• New interior design, keeps information flowing and makes chapters concise and to the point
• Companion Handbook is ranked #1 in Chemotherapy on Amazon, and includes clearly-stated goals of therapy; the new Tenth Edition Casebook, includes 150 + revised and updated cases
Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach is written to help you advance the quality of patient care through evidence-based medication therapy derived from sound pharmacotherapeutic principles. The scope of this trusted classic goes beyond drug indications and dosages to include the initial selection, proper administration, and monitoring of drugs. You will find everything you need to provide safe, effective drug therapy across the full range of therapeutic categories.
Presented in full-color, the Tenth Edition is enriched by more than 300 expert contributors, and every chapter has been updated to reflect the latest in evidence-based information and recommendations. This sweeping updates include tables, charts, algorithms, and practice guidelines. This edition is also enhanced by a timely all-new chapter on Travel Health.
Here’s why this is the perfect learning tool for students, patient-focused pharmacists, and other health care providers:
- All chapters have been updatedto provide the most current, reliable, and relevant information possible
• Key Concepts at the beginning of each chapter
• Clinical Presentation Tables summarize disease signs and symptoms
• Clinical Controversies Boxes examine the complicated issues faced by students and clinicians in providing drug therapy
• Color coded diagnostic flow diagram, treatment algorithms, dosing recommendations, and monitoring approaches clearly distinguish treatment pathways
• Most disease-oriented chapters include updated evidence-based treatment guidelines that often include ratings of the level of evidence to support the key therapeutic approaches
Edition after trusted edition, Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach has been unmatched in its ability to clearly and impartially impart core pathophysiological and therapeutic elements that students and practitioners must be familiar with.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.