Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Second Edition 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0071773142′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8890c201-726d-11e8-887d-7b113751b458′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
The acclaimed clinical guide to managing both pediatric endocrine disorders and inborn errors of metabolism
No other text so skillfully blends the disciplines of endocrinology and inborn metabolic disorders into one clinically focused, highly visual resource as Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Second Edition.
In this practical, user-friendly tutorial, a team of international contributors delivers the latest information and clinical insights clinicians need to confidently diagnose and manage pediatric patients. This full-color resource guides you through the etiology, pathophysiology, presenting signs and symptoms, diagnostic laboratory examinations, and treatments regimens of each disorder. Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Second Edition successfully balances authority and comprehensiveness with a strong clinical, practical approach that delivers an unmatched integrated discussion of the fields.
• Full-color presentation with numerous photos, illustrations, diagnostic algorithms, tables, and text boxes that summarize key concepts and assist in the decision-making process
• At-a-Glance feature beginning each disease-based chapter summarizes all the clinical information you need to differentiate between disorder sub-types in one easy-to-find place
• All-inclusive coverage encompasses the full spectrum of critical topics
• Emergency assessment and treatment chapter gives you fast, clear guidance on acute presentations of endocrine and metabolic disorders
• Chapter on newborn screening walks you through an abnormal screening result to follow-up diagnostic testing
• Complete and detailed information on all laboratory and radiographic testing used to diagnose disorders in both disciplines
If you’re in need of a clinically focused learning tool that bridges the gap between endocrinology and inborn metabolic disorders, your search ends here.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.