Pediatric Allergy: Principles and Practice, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323298753]
The third edition of Pediatric Allergy continues this title’s steadfast tradition of providing comprehensive, authoritative guidance on the day-to-day diagnosis and management of pediatric allergic and immunologic diseases. You’ll have the most up-to-date research at hand thanks to an easily accessible full-color format that highlights a host of new chapters, extensive updates, and clinically focused coverage. Whether you’re a student, resident, pediatrician or allergist, you’ll appreciate this user-friendly and versatile source for providing optimal care!
- Includes diagnostic tests available for asthma, upper respiratory allergy, and more.
- Equips you with an understanding of the immune mechanisms underlying allergic diseases.
- Features coverage of drug allergies and cross-reactivity.
- Highlights clinical pearls discussing the best approaches to the care and treatment of pediatric patients.
- Appendices listing common food allergies and autoantibodies in autoimmune diseases make for quick reference to essential material.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Revised asthma section examines current asthma guidelines; school-centered asthma programs; exercise-induced asthma; and new directions in asthma therapy.
- Includes the most current knowledge relating to emerging asthma within young children, medication adherence, and the impact of infection on the natural history of asthma.
- New information on gene therapy, stem-cell therapy, and a host of new immunodeficiency diseases helps you obtain the best results from the therapeutics for pediatric allergic and immunologic diseases.
- Features brand-new chapters on immunopathology; diagnostics and management; potential immunotherapeutic strategies for treating food allergies; current status of immunotherapy for food allergy; and biologic therapies.
- Focused coverage of today’s hot topics in pediatric allergy includes the use of targeted biologics to treat specific activation pathways leading to severe allergic diseases; defects of innate immunity; rheumatic diseases of childhood; and inflammatory disorders.
- Discusses new studies examining potential etiologies for the increase in food allergy and examines potential immunotherapeutic strategies for treating food allergies.
- New evidence-based principles of medical care help you make the best use of available medications for your patients.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.