Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1597565326]
The bestselling “Pasha” pocket guide Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide is back in an extensively revised, up-to-date, and expanded fourth edition.
Spanning the breadth of the entire field, this “high-yield” book retains a “by residents, for residents” feel, while also including expert content useful to accomplished physicians.
Students, residents, attendings, and speech/hearing professionals will find the concise, outline format to be useful for clinical situations as well as a last minute cram before a consult or rounds. The guide has proven essential for board review and maintenance of certification exams as well as a quick source for primary care providers.
Features of the new edition:
- Revised updates across all chapters featuring the latest diagnostic and treatment information
- A brand new Pediatric Otolaryngology chapter consolidating and expanding material on this expanding subspecialty
- New sections on cutting-edge treatment methods including transoral robotic surgery and advancements in sleep apnea management
- A new anesthesia appendix
- A fully revised index
- Contributions from current residents, fellows, and leading practicing experts
- New and updated figures
- Referenced updates on landmark studies in Head and Neck Cancer
- Tabs for each chapter enable readers to quickly find sections they need
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.