Ophthalmology: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 4e 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1455739847]
2014 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Surgical specialties category!
Get the quick answers you need on every aspect of clinical ophthalmology and apply them in your day-to-day practice. The latest edition of Ophthalmology by Drs. Yanoff and Duker presents practical, expert, concise guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, equipping you to efficiently overcome whatever clinical challenges you may face.
“In summary, the role of clinical electrophysiology of vision in clinical practice is better documented in Yanoff and Duker’s Ophthalmology, 4th Edition than in the introductory textbooks of earlier generations.” Reviewed by: S. E. Brodie, Department of Ophthalmology, Icahn School of Medicine, July 2014
- Focus on the clinically actionable information you need thanks to a more streamlined format.
- Make optimal use of the newest drug therapies, including Anti-VEGF treatment for wet ARMD and bevacizumab treatment for complications of diabetes.
- Get authoritative guidance on the newest treatment options for cornea disorders, including evolving ocular surface reconstruction techniques and new cornea procedures such as DSEK.
- Take it with you anywhere. Access the full text, video clips, and more online at Expert Consult.
- Apply the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, including new drug therapies for retinal disorders; today’s expanded uses of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and high-resolution imaging modalities; new corneal, cataract and refractive surgical approaches; and new developments in molecular biology and genetics, ocular surface disease, glaucoma testing, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, ocular tumors, and much more.
- Visualize how to proceed by viewing more than 2200 illustrations (1,900 in full color) depicting the complete range of clinical disorders, imaging methods, and surgical techniques.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching 40 brand-new videos demonstrating key techniques in cornea, cataract, refractive, retina and glaucoma surgery.
- Spend less time searching thanks to a user-friendly visual format designed for quick, “easy-in easy-out” reference and an instant understanding on any topic.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.