Ob / Gyn Secrets, Updated 3rd Edition 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323034152]
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. This volume in the very popular Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, updated, and completely redesigned 3rd Edition. A new, two-color page layout, a more portable size, and a list of the “Top 100 Secrets” in obstetrics and gynecology help readers to better meet the challenges they face today. And, at no extra charge, purchasers also receive online access to the complete contents of the text via Elsevier’s innovative STUDENTConsult.com website. Readers will still find all of the features they rely on the Secret Series® for―a question- and -answer format, lists, mnemonics, and tables and an informal tone that make reference fast and easy. No matter what questions arise in practice or while preparing for boards, this updated 3rd Edition has the answers―in print and online.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Features pearls, tips, memory aids, and “secrets” from the experts.
- Covers all of today’s most common procedures and techniques.
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you…
- Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
- Content clipping for your handheld.
- An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
- The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online!
- Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!
- Offers access to the complete contents of the text and other community features online via the STUDENTConsult.com website.
- Includes a list of the “Top 100 Secrets” to keep in mind during a rotation or residency.
- Features a new, more compact trim size (5 1/4″ x 8 1/2″) for enhanced portability.
- Makes information easier to find with a new, two-color page layout and “Key Points” boxes.
- Identifies useful websites to make it easy to find additional information on a specific topic, and provides live links in the online version.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.