Nutrition in Clinical Practice Third Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451186649]
In nearly every level of treatment and counseling, care providers must take into account the effects of their patients’ diets. Nutrition in Clinical Practice is written to guide health professionals in providing well-informed, compassionate, and effective dietary and weight-management counseling.
This fully updated 3rd edition is edited by a leading authority in nutrition and preventive medicine. Practical and evidence-based, chapters address the effects of diet on health and a comprehensive array of illnesses, making it a vital and timely addition to any caregiver’s library.
- NEW data from hundreds of recent studies
- NEW section: Contemporary Topics in Nutrition
- Easy-reference format includes short chapters, links to current online articles
- Contributors representing diverse expertise and practical experience with medical education, nutrition in clinical practice, and preventive medicine
- Enhanced coverage of controversial topics, such as, the effects of sugar; health effects of obesity and the ‘obesity paradox’; health effects of gluten and grains; nutritional therapy
- Appendices includes ancillary materials such as clinically relevant formulas, nutrition data tables, and patient specific meal planners, all fully updated
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.