Nephrology in 30 Days (In Thirty Days Series) 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071788409]
A fast, innovative way to learn the core principles and clinical entities associated with nephrology at the point of care
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015!
Nephrology in 30 Days enables you to quickly and easily attain a complete understanding of the basics of nephrology, allowing you to successfully diagnose and manage kidney disease and its associated complications. Designed to impart this knowledge in just thirty days, this unique self-instructional tool is perfect for medical students, physician assistants, medical residents, andnephrology fellows rotating on the clinical nephrology service elective. Now in full color, Nephrology in 30 Days is the most effective way to gain a solid understanding of acute and chronic kidney diseases, disturbances of fluid and electrolyte balance, and disorders of acid-base and mineral metabolism homeostasis–in the least amount of time possible.
Updated to include the latest research and advances, including:
- New formulas for estimating glomerular filtration rate
- The role of WNK kinases in distal tubular sodium and potassium handling
- Revised hyponatremia guidelines
- The use of vaptans for clinical use
- Newly reported forms of metabolic acidosis
- The role FGF-23 and Klotho play in phosphorus homeostasis
- Concerns about the use of erythropoietic stimulating agents
- Approaches to and classification of both chronic kidney disease and acute kidney injury
- Discussion of urinalysis and urine microscopy in the evaluation of kidney disease
- New forms of tubulointerstitial disease such as immunoglobulin G4 (IgG4)-related disease
- The pathological classification of systemic lupus nephritis and other glomerular diseases
- The mechanisms and causes of essential and secondary forms of hypertension
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.