Nelson Pediatric Symptom-Based Diagnosis, 1e 1 Har/Psc Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323399568]
Nelson Pediatric Symptom-Based Diagnosis, by Drs. Robert M. Kliegman, Patricia S. Lye, Brett Bordini, Heather Toth, and Donald Basel, uses a unique, step-by-step, symptom-based approach to differential diagnosis of diseases and disorders in children and adolescents. Conveniently linked to the world’s best-selling pediatric reference, Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 20th Edition, it focuses on the symptoms you’re likely to see in general practice, as well as uncommon disorders. You’ll find clear guidance on exactly what to consider and how to proceed when faced with a host of common symptoms such as cough, fever, headache, chest pain, gait disturbances, and many more.
- Features a practical, symptom-based approach that enables you to form an accurate diagnosis.
- Uses the same consistent, step-by-step presentation in every chapter: History, Physical Examination, Diagnosis (including laboratory tests), Imaging, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Covers new approaches to diagnostic imaging and genetic testing, new diagnostic guidelines, BRUE (brief resolved unexplained event), stroke in children, behavior disorders, syncope, recurrent fever syndromes, and much more.
- Includes full-color illustrations, algorithms, tables, and “red flags” to aid differential diagnosis.
- Serves as an ideal companion to Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 20th Edition. Content in this book is referenced and linked electronically to the larger text, providing easy access to full background and evidence-based treatment and management content when you own both references.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.