Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions, 4e 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323077374]
From Abilify to Zyrtec and nearly every drug in between, Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions, 4th Edition is the must-have portable drug handbook for every current or aspiring health professional in the field today. This updated edition features concise, reliable information that is easy to navigate, with alphabetically listed monographs for over 900 generic drugs (including 4,500 trade-name drugs, for both US and Canada).
- Precautions and Considerations sections address key storage and administration details appropriate for a wide variety of health professions.
- Abbreviated drug monographs organized alphabetically by generic name save you time finding need-to-know details for day-to-day practice.
- Special drug information icons call your attention to important information necessary in emergency situations when a quick answer is critical.
- Two-color design format highlights key elements and information for quick and easy access.
- Lifespan content equips you with the answers you need when working with the elderly, pediatric and adult populations health professionals encounter.
- Drug storage information arms health professionals with information about the extra care necessary to maintain drug potency.
- NEW! A thoroughly reviewed and clinically accurate drug list that health professionals, practitioners and students can rely on.
- NEW! E-book version has pill images from the website integrated into corresponding monographs.
- NEW! English to Spanish drug phrases translator available on companion website.
- NEW! 45 new monographs! Over 900 drug monographs in total supply you with the most current and inclusive drug information.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.