Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Exam, 17e (Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for Nclex-Pn) 17th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323088589]
Prepare for success on the boards with Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Examination! Offering more than 4,000 NCLEX-PN exam-style practice questions, this effective review resource covers everything you will need to know come exam time. Chapters are organized by core clinical areas to help you focus on specialty areas such as pharmacology, nutrition and emergency nursing. This comprehensive resource also includes rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Over 4,000 review questions provide you with extensive practice for the computerized licensure exam.
- Alternate item format questions prepare you for the interactive question types on the NCLEX exam.
- Test-taking strategies include helpful tips in preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Two comprehensive exams feature questions in all clinical areas giving you practice with an integrated exam, much like you will see on the NCLEX.
- Content organized by clinical area allows you to use the book as a study aid for all nursing exams throughout the curriculum.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers explain the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Concise, student-friendly format summarizes essential nursing content in an easy-to-read outline format.
- The Evolve website provides practice questions broken down by specific content areas in both study and quiz/exam modes, giving you greater choices to customize your study sessions.
- NEW! More than 300 new questions bring the overall total to over 4,000 test questions.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest NCLEX-PN test plan.
- NEW! Critical Thinking Challenges provide case scenarios to equip you for real-life practice.
- NEW! Audio, video, and graphic option questions familiarize you with the new alternate item format question types on the NCLEX-PN exam.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.