Moffet’s Pediatric Infectious Diseases: A Problem-Oriented Approach Fourth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0781729432]
Unlike many texts, which are organized by disease or pathogen, this unique resource presents a problem-oriented approach to the diagnosis and management of infectious diseases in children.
All chapters are organized by anatomic syndrome and guide you through each step in the management process from classifying the patient’s illness to recognizing life-threatening emergencies, developing a logical differential diagnosis, pinpointing the disease, and treating the patient.
All the features you’ve come to trust…
- Patient-oriented approach helps you focus on the patient rather than the pathogen, and offers a complete review of the diagnostic and treatment process.
- Step-by-step guidelines take you logically from evaluation and work-up to diagnosis and therapeutic decision-making.
- Expert authors combine the scientific integrity and practicality established by Dr. Moffet, with the latest advances and their own authoritative views.
Plus a wealth of NEW MATERIAL…
- More comprehensive coverage includes greater detail in all subject areas, as well as new material on pathogens identified since the last edition—including SARS-coronavirus, hantavirus, human metapneumovirus, West Nile virus, and potential agents of bioterrorism.
- More treatment-centered approach helps you focus on the therapeutic process—from diagnostic evaluation and testing to treatment selection.
- All chapters have been extensively revised and updated, and two new chapters have been added addressing HIV Infection and AIDS, and Congenital Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
Discover a patient-centered approach to pediatric infectious disease management. Order your copy of Moffet’s Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Fourth Edition today!
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.