Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Merkel Cell Carcinoma is one of the first comprehensive, single-source clinical texts on the subject. Although not as common as melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma is not rare – and it is both more deadly than melanoma and increasing at an epidemic rate. The book is clinical in focus and emphasizes treatment of this poorly understood cancer. Contributing authors include dermatologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and medical oncologists from the US and around the world.
· Comprehensive single-source clinical reference
· Treatment focus
· Written for practitioners, with emphasis on clinical relevance and quick retrieval of information
· Contributing authors represent all disciplines involved in treatment of Merkel cell carcinoma: dermatology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology, and medical oncology
· International in perspective, with contributors from US and abroad
· Members of active Merkel Cell Carcinoma Multicenter Interest Group have authored some of the chapters
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.