Medicine and Surgery: An integrated textbook With STUDENT CONSULT online access, 1e 1 Pap/Psc Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0443072604]
This is a stunning new hybrid textbook that has evolved as a direct response to the increasing integration of the two disciplines of medicine and surgery in today’s medical curricula. The advantage of this combined approach is it reduces the amount of reading by the elimination of repetition (and inconsistencies) to provide an integrated explanation of the common problems faced both by students during exams and clinicians in daily practice. This book’s greatest asset is the ability to illustrate that medical and surgical treatment options are actually part of a continuum in the management of disease.
- An integrated textbook combining the two major clinical specialities of general medicine and general surgery.
- Written and edited by a team of physicians and surgeons supported by a team of specialist subject advisors.
- Puts medicine and surgery in the context of the continuum of disease management and outlines a comprehensive and structured approach to patient management.
- Adopts a current evidence-based approach with extensive use of national and international guidelines.
- A full colour textbook with innovative design features and illustrations.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.