Medical Physiology: Principles for Clinical Medicine 5th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1496310462]
Medical Physiology: Principles for Clinical Medicine richly presents the physiology knowledge necessary for clinical practice. Along with the latest information on how the human body reacts to internal and external changes, the text provides a deep understanding of how physiologic systems coordinate to maintain optimal health. Emphasizing normal physiology, discussions of pathophysiology are also included to show how altered functions are involved in disease processes. This fifth edition focuses on the physiologic principles key to understanding human function, and places them clearly in their fundamental context in clinical medicine.
- Clinical Focus essays highlight how and where physiology relates to clinical medicine and diagnosis.
- New Integrated Medical Sciences essays highlight the connections between physiology and other basic sciences, such as pharmacology, biochemistry, and genetics.
- Extensive chapterrevisions in the Neuromuscular, Gastrointestinal, Renal, and Blood and Immunology parts have been provided by new expert contributors.
- End-of-chapter USMLE-style review questions, with answers and explanations, as well as new Clinical Application exercises, help students master the material.
- Conceptual diagrams facilitate comprehension of difficult concepts and presents both normal and abnormal clinical conditions.
- Active Learning Objectives, Chapter Summaries, and full-color artwork and tables facilitate learning and study.
- A companion website offers additional resources for students including animations, additional review questions, additional clinical application exercises, advanced clinical problem-solving exercises, and suggested readings.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.