Manual of Nephrology Eighth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451192959]
The newly updated 8th edition of this bestseller continues a 20-year tradition, with expert scientific research and clinical recommendations on the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic kidney disease. This comprehensive reference offers you solid, practical guidance on common renal problems—causes, symptoms, treatments and complications. Explore the free sample chapter now!
- Topics covered include: electrolyte and acid-base disorders, UTI’s, kidney stones, glomerulonephritis and vasculitis, acute or chronic renal failure, hypertension, and renal disease in pregnancy and diabetes
- NEW content on kidney disease in diabetes.
- Time-saving outline format for easy quick-reference
- Practical guidelines on drug dosing in patients with impaired kidney function, with specific recommendations on more than 500 drugs
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.