Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases: 2-Volume Set, 8e 8th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1455748013]
After thirty five years, Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 8th Edition is still the reference of choice for comprehensive, global guidance on diagnosing and treating the most challenging infectious diseases. Drs. John E. Bennett and Raphael Dolin along with new editorial team member Dr. Martin Blaser have meticulously updated this latest edition to save you time and to ensure you have the latest clinical and scientific knowledge at your fingertips. With new chapters, expanded and updated coverage, increased worldwide perspectives, and many new contributors, Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 8th Edition helps you identify and treat whatever infectious disease you see.
“I highly recommend Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, together with the included ExpertConsult, the on-line version of the book that is a searchable source and is available to a variety of platforms. It is updated twice each year and is an excellent solution for health-care professionals to keep informed of the latest knowledge” Reviewed by Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol, March 2015
“..what an in depth textbook should be, a superb and vast, yet highly readable review of its topic.” Reviewed by glycosmedia.com, Mar 2015
“Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases has many features and formats that make it a comprehensive, current, and clear source of information” Reviewed by Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol, Feb 2015
- Get the answers to questions you have with more in-depth coverage of epidemiology, etiology, pathology, microbiology, immunology, and treatment of infectious agents than you’ll find in any other infectious disease resource.
- Find the latest diagnoses and treatments for currently recognized and newly emerging infectious diseases, such as those caused by avian and swine influenza viruses.
- Put the latest knowledge to work in your practice with new or completely revised chapters on influenza (new pandemic strains); new Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) virus; probiotics; antibiotics for resistant bacteria; antifungal drugs; new antivirals for hepatitis B and C; Clostridium difficile treatment; sepsis; advances in HIV prevention and treatment; viral gastroenteritis; Lyme disease; Helicobacter pylori; malaria; infections in immunocompromised hosts; immunization (new vaccines and new recommendations); and microbiome.
- Benefit from fresh perspectives and global insights from an expanded team of international contributors.
- Find and grasp the information you need easily and rapidly with newly added chapter summaries. These bulleted templates include diagnosis, therapy, and prevention and are designed as a quick summary of the chapter and to enhance relevancy in search and retrieval on Expert Consult.
- Stay current on Expert Consult with a thorough and regularly scheduled update program that ensures access to new developments in the field, advances in therapy, and timely information.
- Access the information you need easily and rapidly with new succinct chapter summaries that include diagnosis, therapy, and prevention.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity through a richly illustrated, full-color format that includes 1500 photographs for enhanced visual guidance.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.