Kinesiology: The Mechanics and Pathomechanics of Human Movement (Recall Series) 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0781774225′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’11a075c5-3052-11e8-ade0-7b0b956f58ef’]
The Second Edition of Kinesiology: The Mechanics and Pathomechanics of Human Movement relates the most current understanding of anatomy and mechanics with clinical practice concerns. Featuring seven chapters devoted to biomechanics, straightforward writing, and over 900 beautiful illustrations, the text provides you with detailed coverage of the structure, function, and kinesiology of each body region. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the relationship between the quality of movement and overall human health.
Special features include:
- New DVD containing about 150 videos provides dynamic examples of clinical demonstrations, principle illustrations, and lab activities. This powerful resource explores patient function, dysfunction, and injury for greater comprehension.
- Clinical Relevance Boxes reinforce the relationship of biomechanical principles to patient care through real-life case studies.
- Muscle Attachment Boxes provide easily accessed anatomical information and tips on muscle palpation
- Examining the Forces Boxes highlight the advanced mathematical concepts used to determine forces on joint structure.
- Evidence-based presentations deliver the most current literature and essential classic studies for your understanding of musculoskeletal structure and function.
Whether you are a student or practitioner in the field of physical therapy, occupational therapy, or exercise science, this comprehensive book serves as an excellent resource for best practice techniques.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.