Kidney Transplantation: Principles and Practice, 6e (Morris,Kidney Transplantation) 6th Edition
Updated to reflect today’s practice guidelines, the new edition of this comprehensive text remains the definitive resource on all aspects of renal transplantation, including immunological, pathological, psychological and ethical considerations. It examines evaluation, management, and procurement of living and deceased donor kidneys, the selection of suitable recipients, interpretation of graft dysfunction, and expected survival based upon a large database of information. There are comprehensive chapters on pediatric renal transplantation and on renal transplantation in the developing world. Extensive tables and figures and comprehensive lists of references with each chapter enhance its value to the transplant team. A multidisciplinary approach from internationally renowned contributors from around the world―many new to this edition―offers practice-applicable guidance for all members of the transplant team, with coverage encompassing applied science, clinical information, and surgical procedures. This 6th edition remains the balanced reference you need to stay apprised of issues important to successful kidney transplantation.
- Provides a comprehensive description of surgical techniques, immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, both in adults and children, in one convenient reference.
- Presents more than 335 superb illustrations―50 in full color―that demonstrate key concepts and nuances of techniques.
- Features a multidisciplinary approach from contributors from around the world―many new to this edition―offers practice-applicable guidance for all members of the transplant team, with coverage encompassing applied science, clinical information, and surgical procedures.
- Offers evidence-based decision making advice in renal transplantation―supported by a wealth of data in chapters written by internationally recognized experts―to help you make the most informed clinical decisions.
- Offers new tables and figures as well as revised and updated chapters that report new data and present current practice guidelines.
- Features a new chapter on transplantation in the sensitized patient to assist you with transplant cases that present unique challenges.
- Describes the latest preclinical and clinical immunosuppressive strategies, to help you see the link between clinical issues and the basic sciences.
- Offers tissue typing methodology updates, equipping you with the newest methods of assessing immune responses to the kidney.
- Features a new chapter on chronic allograft nephropathy.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.