Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology Fourth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1469889978]
This unique, full-color reference offers a total team approach to radiation oncology treatment planning, incorporating the newest imaging techniques and offering a comprehensive discussion of clinical, physical, biological and technical aspects. A clear focus on the application of physical and clinical concepts to solve treatment planning problems helps you provide effective, state-of-the-art care for cancer patients. With authoritative coverage of the latest in sophisticated radiation oncology treatment modalities, the 4th Edition of Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology is an essential resource for the radiation oncologist, medical physicist, dosimetrist, and radiation therapist.
New to this edition:
- Up-to-date material throughout reflects the most current practices in radiation oncology treatment.
- New chapters discuss the pros and cons of recent developments in the field: Role of Protons vs. Photons in Modern Radiotherapy: Clinical Perspective, Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy, and Radiobiology of Hypofractionated Regimens for SRS and SBRT.
- New contributors bring a fresh perspective and provide current insight in their areas of expertise.
- New Key Points and Study Questions at the end of each chapter online help you assess your understanding of the material.
- Discussions of the scientific background and the key aspects of clinical approach ensure that you gain a well-rounded understanding of how to plan treatment from both a technical and a clinical perspective.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.