Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists, 8e (Major Problems in Neurology) 8th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323415598]
For more than 35 years, Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists has been the only reference to focus on the must-know aspects of neurology for psychiatrists. Now in a revised 8th Edition, this classic text brings you up to date with essential knowledge in clinical neurology with new topics, new illustrations, and new questions to help you excel on the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology examination.
- Explains each condition’s neurologic and psychiatric features, easily performed office and bedside examinations, appropriate tests, differential diagnosis, and management options.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Discusses timely, clinically-relevant topics such as traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer and non-Alzheimer dementias, other age-related neurologic conditions, neurologic illnesses that present with symptoms of autism, neurologic effects of illicit drug use, and current treatments.
- Correlates neurologic illnesses with the DSM-5.
- Includes nearly 2,000 multiple-choice questions both in print and online, – all written to help you succeed on the ABPN certifying exam.
- Features new and improved clinical illustrations throughout: life-like patient sketches, anatomy line drawings, CTs, MRIs, and EEGs that demonstrate clinical features
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.