Josephson’s Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fifth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451187416]
Turn to this updated, classic text for a thorough understanding of the mechanisms of cardiac arrhythmias and the therapeutic interventions used to treat them. Josephson’s Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 5th Edition delivers Dr. Mark Josephson’s unparalleled guidance on the electrophysiologic methodology required to define the mechanism and site of origin of arrhythmias – enabling you to choose the safest and most effective therapy for each patient.
- Get comprehensive coverage of mechanisms, clinical implications, and limitations of current therapeutic interventions, including drugs, and catheter and surgical ablation.
- Gain a better visual understanding thanks to more than 1,100 illustrations (over 100 are new!), an increased number of 3-D color anatomical mapping images, ECG examples, photographs of equipment, and procedural diagrams.
- Stay up to date with information on new technologies of ablation and pitfalls of interpreting data; innovative new catheters; new drug information; and new tables summarizing SVT and VT criteria.
- Benefit from Dr. Josephson’s decades of experience as “the father of clinical cardiac electrophysiology,” and learn from his proven approaches and methods in this challenging area.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.