Interventional Cardiology: 1001 Questions: An Interventional Cardiology Board Review 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451112998]
This user-friendly review question book is geared to interventional cardiology board candidates either for initial certification or recertification. Thoroughly updated and expanded, this edition contains more than 1001 questions that mimic the actual exam to ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation. Answers with concise explanations and up-to-date references are included to maximize understanding and retention. Indications for particular procedures – a major focus of the board exam – are integrated throughout the text, particularly in the context of ACC/AHA guidelines to help prepare every candidate.
Highlights of this edition include…
- Over 1001 questions – hundreds of fully new questions
- Content areas mimic the actual board exam
- Highly focused chapters for time-efficient, high-yield preparation
- New chapter covering pharmacogenomics and drug monitoring
- Dedicated chapters covering ACC/AHA Guidelines-PCl, ACS, and STEMl
- Up-to-date coverage of new drugs and devices
- More than 400 angiograms and other illustrations
- Selection of full-color images to reinforce some key concepts
- Dedicated chapter on test-taking skills and strategies
- Companion website with online access to all questions
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.