Internal Organs (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy) 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1626231664′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d8703dfb-7b1e-11e8-8dd0-1517d95e1308′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
…impressive book….beautiful illustrations explained by a succinct and clear text… — European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Student praise for the previous edition:
“This book contains great illustrations and relevant, succinct information concerning the anatomy of the neck, thorax, and abdomen. I highly recommend this product to all students of any undergraduate or graduate level anatomy course.”
Features of the Second Edition:
- A new introductory section with an overview of the organs and discussion of embryologic development
- Coverage of the organs, by body region, reorganized and expanded by over 50%, includes more clinical applications and radiologic procedures than the previous edition
- Each of the two regional units now begins with a short overview chapter on the region and its contents, followed by a longer overview chapter on the structure and neurovasculature of the region and its organs, and then by chapters on topographic anatomy of the region to support dissection
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, featuring full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy. Each atlas includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS.
Teaching anatomy? We have the educational e-product you need.
Instructors can use the Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy to download and easily import 2,000+ full-color illustrations to enhance presentations, course materials, and handouts.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.