Intensive Review for the Emergency Medicine Qualifying Examination 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071502807]
A COMPLETE review package for the Emergency Medicine qualifying exam — based on the popular Manhattan Review Course
Based on the acclaimed Manhattan Review Course and drawing on valuable insights from top New York City emergency departments, this review has everything you need to pass the Emergency Medicine written boards on your very first try. Here, you’ll, get a concise walk-through of key emergency medicine topics, board-format Q&A, and a full-color image review with cases on CD — all designed to give you a solid idea of what to expect on exam day.
Intensive Review for the Emergency Medicine Qualifying Examination features a succinct outline format, yet it leaves nothing out, covering the full range of emergency medicine specialties. It all adds up to the ultimate board study companion — one that can help you recall information pertinent to the practice of emergency medicine and approach the exam with confidence.
- Concise yet comprehensive outline-format review of all areas in the American Board of Emergency Medicine core curriculum, packed with insights emergency physicians and residents must know to succeed on the boards
- CD-ROM containing more than 250 board-style questions, answers, and rationales to simulate the actual exame
- 250+ board-style questions and answers
- More than 250 high-yield clinical images, including a section in full color
- Practical approach to emergency medicine exam preparation that refreshes your knowledge, instead of re-teaching what you already know
- Based on the respected Manhattan Review Course, and written by experts from New York City emergency departments
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.