Infectious Diseases: A Clinical Short Course, Second Edition (LANGE Clinical Medicine) 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071477225]
Gain a full understanding of clinical infectious diseases in just thirty days
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
No other resource makes clinical infectious diseases more manageable and easy to master than Infectious Diseases: A Clinical Short Course. This one-of-a-kind self-instruction tool is organized by system/region as opposed to pathogens — simulating how common pathogens and disorders would be encountered in rounds or in practice. For this reason, this remarkable resource is unsurpassed for learning how to associate pathogens with their corresponding impact on actual patients.
- A true, concise “short course” format that can be read and understood in the span of a 30-day infectious disease rotation
- Numerous case examples — appropriate for PBL and integrated curricula — to further highlight clinical application of the content
- Key points summaries and Guiding Questions that drive home core concepts and aid comprehension
- 24 eye-catching color plates that depict major pathogens and reinforce the impact of clinical infection
- NEW! An even more concise and streamlined format designed to help you learn the most in the least amount of time
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.