Hunter’s Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Disease: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 9e 9th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=141604390X]
Hunter’s Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Disease is your comprehensive, go-to resource on the health conditions that arise in the tropics! From infectious diseases through environmental issues, poisoning and toxicology, animal injuries, and nutritional and micronutrient deficiencies, this medical reference book provides you with all the guidance you need to diagnose and manage even the most exotic health concerns. Stay at the forefront of this ever-changing field with Hunter’s Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Disease!
- Understand the common characteristics and methods of transmission for each disease, and learn all the applicable diagnosis, treatment, control, and prevention techniques.
- Get the information you need in the most organized way with infectious agents arranged by syndromes, as they typically present.
- Stay abreast of the latest maladies seen in returning travelers through useful chapters on delusional parasitosis, international adoptions, transplant patients, medical tourism, and more.
- Access the most up-to-date information on emerging and re-emerging diseases (such as H1N1), and see how progression occurs through all-new illustrative life cycles.
- Hone your techniques with a new skills-based section which includes dentistry, neonatal pediatrics and ICMI, and surgery in the tropics, and a service-based section covering transfusion in resource-poor settings, microbiology, and imaging.
- Learn everything you need to know about infrequently encountered tropical drugs and their practical application in the clinical setting.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.