Helping Children with ADHD: A CBT Guide for Practitioners, Parents and Teachers 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1118903188]
Combining the latest research evidence with the authors’ practical expertise, Helping Children with ADHD offers a complete intervention programme for flexibly delivering behavioural and cognitive interventions to children aged -12 with ADHD and associated conditions.
- Redefines and develops best practice in the application of cognitive and behavioural techniques to help children aged
-12 with ADHD and associated comorbid conditions, including learning difficulties
- Offers a range of engaging resources within a pragmatic and practically-focused approach; modular structure allows the interventions to be selected and tailored according to the particular needs of the individual child
- An appendix of entertaining stories about Buzz, a boy with ADHD, provides structural narrative while also teaching core skills in areas such as keeping calm, planning, managing impulsivity and dealing with anxiety
- Straightforward, accessible language allows the techniques to be used by those without expert clinical training; dedicated sections provide advice for using the approach in school, home and group contexts
- A companion website provides downloadable materials including illustrated patient worksheets to accompany the narrative stories
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.