Hazzard’s Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, Sixth Edition (Principles of Geriatric Medicine & Gerontology) 6th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071488723]
The most complete, authoritative guide available on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the elderly — updated with a new global perspective
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015!
“In addition to serving as a timely, comprehensive, state-of-the-art textbook of geriatric medicine anchored in science, evidence-based medicine, and patient-centered practice, the book also is intended to meet the learning needs of fellows in geriatric medicine. The authors succeed in modeling a textbook of geriatric medicine on textbooks of internal medicine. 3 Stars.”–Doody’s Review Service
The undisputed leader on the subject of geriatrics, this comprehensive guide combines gerontology principles with clinical geriatrics offering unmatched coverage of this area of medicine.
Written by some of the world’s most respected geriatricians, Hazzard’s Principles of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology presents the most up-to-date, evidence-based medical information available — in a revamped 2-color design that makes finding the answers to your questions faster and easier than ever.
- A greater emphasis on evidence-based medicine through the expanded use of Clinical Practice Guidelines and references to systematic reviews and critically appraised topics
- A new international advisory board of 12 global authorities and an increased number of international contributors for a greater global perspective
- Important new chapters on the cultural aspects of geriatrics, emergency geriatrics, hospital geriatrics, international geriatric care, and rural geriatric care
- Information integrated with additional online resources
- Tables, drawings, and clinical algorithms made even more effective by a new two-color design
- 300 illustrations (including 64 in a full-color insert)
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.