Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine 2/E 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071814981]
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to cardiovascular disorders that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Current, complete coverage of essential cardiovascular medicine topics, including Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disorders, Heart Rhythm Disturbances, Disorders of the Heart, and Disorders of the Vasculature
- An important opening section “Introduction to Cardiovascular Disorders” that provides a systems overview, beginning with the basic biology of the cardiovascular system, followed by epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases, and approach to the patient
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 108 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 44 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
- Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.