Hadzic’s Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Anatomy for Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia (New York School of Regional Anesthesia) 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071549617]
The complete, authoritative, and practical guide to nerve blocks — with a comprehensive atlas of ultrasound anatomy
Includes DVD with detailed instruction on ultrasound-guided nerve blocks
Hadzic’s Peripheral Nerve Blocks takes you step-by-step through traditional and ultrasound-guided nerve block techniques.
The second edition places an emphasis on clarity, standardization, and safety of peripheral nerve block techniques. Featuring sections that progress from the foundations of regional anesthesia to the clinical applications of nerve blocks, Hadzic’s includes tips and insider perspective from the leadership of The New York School of Regional Anesthesia and its academic affiliates. The book also includes a unique atlas of ultrasound anatomy for regional anesthesia and pain medicine.
- A real-world emphasis on clinical utility serves as the underpinning of chapter content and drives the book’s in-depth explanations of techniques and procedures
- Outstanding organization begins with the foundations of peripheral nerve blocks (e.g., regional anesthesia, equipment, and monitoring and documentation) and then reviews clinical applications for both traditional procedures and ultrasound-guided procedures
- NEW! Substantially expanded number of nerve block techniques, including both basic and advanced blocks
- NEW! Anatomy and practical considerations for ultrasound-guided spinal, epidural and paravertebral blocks
- NEW! Atlas of surface anatomy, to better identify the surface landmarks
- NEW! Atlas of ultrasound-guided anatomy, designed to provide critical contextual detail for the preceding technique-related content
- NEW! Step-by-step standardized monitoring and documentation of the block procedures
- NEW! Decision-making algorithm integrating techniques and technology to improve the success and safety of nerve block procedures
- NEW! Section on imaging of the neuraxial space
- NEW! DVD with detailed instructions on 5 ultrasound-guided nerve blocks that cover 95% of all indications in clinical practice
- NEW! Learning aids such as tips, tables, flowcharts, precise illustrations/photos, and a comprehensive literature list
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.