Guidelines for Nurse Practitioners in Gynecologic Settings, 11th Edition 11th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0826122825]
A “one-stop” comprehensive guide to women’s health√≥updated with new evidence-based guidelines and timely topics
The 11th edition of this classic guide for assessment and management of common gynecologic conditions by advanced practice nurses is updated with cutting-edge topics, new evidence-based guidelines, and current patient teaching materials to enhance excellence in clinical practice. This edition features a completely updated chapter on the well-woman annual exam, including issues about the care of older women, and extensive revisions throughout regarding contraceptive methods, CAMs, medical abortion, HIV/AIDS, HPV screening and vaccine recommendations, and much more.
Guidelines reflect “best-practice” standards of care culled from literature on evidence-based practice that help ensure improved patient outcomes. Expert contributors include prominent specialists from all areas of gynecologic health. Complete guidelines are presented in a format that includes definition, etiology, history, physical exam, laboratory exam, differential diagnosis, treatment, complications, consultation/referral, and follow-up.
New to the 11th Edition:
- Enhanced mental health chapter detailing the discontinuation of SSRIs/SNRIs
- Guidelines for management of cytological abnormalities and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- New information on menopause and osteoporosis
- Updated information on contraception based on patients’ individual profiles and clinical data
- Revised information on natural family planning from an expert educator
- New data on the long-term effects of hormone replacement therapy
- Additional data-based evidence on over-the-counter remedies and nonprescription supplements
- New data on screenings for breast cancer
- New Pap smear guidelines across the life span
- Physical assessment of pelvic floor integrity and dysfunction
- Helpful techniques for difficult examinations
- Information on lesbian, bisexual, and transgender health concerns
- Reflects best-practice standards of care empirically demonstrated to improve patient outcomes
- Presents guidelines in a concise, consistent outline format to ensure quick and easy access to clinical information
- Written by a highly respected and experienced team of authors
- Provides valuable patient teaching information, also available online
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.